- Seminars Update!
The Spring Seminar scheduled for June 14-15 in Chico has been postponed until after the first of the year. For any of you who may have been planning to attend this seminar, make sure to contact Steve Alderman at least a couple of weeks prior to future events so that he is aware of your interest.
The next event scheduled is the "H.O.T. Birds" Fall Seminar in Reno, NV. Scheduled for September 13 & 14 (tenatively), this event is instructed by Dan Grayson and hosted by Dan Grayson and Trophy Takers Taxidermy. For more info, check out the "Seminars" tab or contact Steve Alderman to reserve a spot.
- The 2014 CAT Convention results are in!
- Click here to open or download the .pdf version
The 2015 Annual Convention & Art Show has been scheduled!!
- Entry form for 2015 not yet available
- Date:March 26-28, 2015 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.)
- Location:Crowne Plaza Hotel, Sacramento, CA 95841
- Address:5321 Date Avenue
- Phone:(916) 338-5800
- Room Rates:?
- Tell them that you are with the California Association of Taxidermists Convention!